Pioneer Popup Kitchen Hire – Terms & Conditions
Unfortunately, due to the world we live in and because of the few who wreck it for the many, I am obliged to have a terms and conditions policy in place.
I believe in people’s inherent honesty, and in people’s intelligence and common sense. To this end I will list the terms and conditions that are the most needed. Hopefully it will stay short, but I may have to add to the list as time goes on.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENT
- Upon signing the hire agreement a provisional booking will be made on behalf of the hirer by Pioneer Popup, subject to receiving a 25% deposit of the total hire cost (10% non-refundable). This deposit needs to be done by bank transfer or Paypal. Upon receiving the deposit, you’ll receive a confirmation for the dates that you have booked. Please note that ALL bookings are provisional until Pioneer Popup have received the deposit. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
- If the deposit is not received within 5 working days, it is assumed by Pioneer Popup that the provisional booking is no longer required.
- THE BALANCE OF THE HIRE CHARGE IS DUE 5 DAYS PRIOR TO THE HIRE AGREEMENT COMMENCING. If the balance is NOT received within this time frame, then Pioneer Popup reserve the right to hire the vehicle to someone else.
- The hirer shall also pay a £50 refundable security bond at the time of signing the hire agreement. This bond is fully refundable at the end of the hire period and returned within 5 working days of departure date. Pioneer Popup reserve the right to withhold some or the entire bond and/or bill the hirer for the additional cost of:
- Replacing and/or repairing all damage,
- Replacing all breakages,
- Charge for removing stains or replacing as new.
THE HIRER MUST INFORM PIONEER POPUP WITHIN 1HR OF RECEIVING THE POPUP VEHICLE OF ANY MAJOR DEFECTS, INVENTORY SHORTAGES AND/ OR BREAKAGES. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOU, THE HIRER BEING RESPONSIBLE.
- In the event of a cancellation, 24 hrs before the agreed hire commences, 15% of deposit will not be refunded, but if a cancellation is made within the 24 hrs before hire agreement starts, no refund will be given.
- No refund will be made to the hirer whose hiring agreement has commenced and who vacates the caravan for any reason excluding a genuine emergency. Pioneer Popup reserves the right to check the validity of the emergency!
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
- Depending of hire availability, hirers may hire our popup kitchens for one week or more, at the cost of £400 or £800 per week depending on size of Popup Kitchen.
- Bookings will only be accepted from hirers who are twenty-one (21) years of age and above.
- The hire of a Pioneer Popup comes fully insured.
- Pioneer Popup will drive the vehicle to the hirer, plug the electricity, the water, and the waste water safely for the hirer to make sure Pioneer Popup are fully satisfied that all is working well.
- Pioneer Popup will run through all the working outs of the popup vehicle, what not to do and what the hirer can do.
- For any hire over 60 miles from our workshop, Pioneer Popup will charge an extra 45p/mile over the 60 miles mark. In other words, if the hirer lives 100 miles away they will need to pay an extra £18 one way.
- Individual items in the pictures are for show only.
- There is a £50 extra cost for those wanting a fully furnished popup kitchen with crockery, cutlery and other utensils.
- A full inventory of items of crockery, cutlery and other utensils hired out will be provided and checked through with the hirer.
Once Pioneer Popup have received the hirer’s 25% deposit, the hirer has made a full and complete agreement with the terms and conditions stated above, applicable at the time of their booking.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under English law.